Mourinho 'forgets' about Arsenal: City has a 51 percent chance of winning the Premier League, Liverpool 49 percent


Jose Mourinho has once again given the world one of his classic jokes. The Portuguese coach was the last guest on 'The Obi One Podcast', in which he predicted his first division odds and ruled Arsenal out of the competition.

The podcast is a small program presented by former Chelsea player John Obi Mikel and has already received guests like Gianfranco Zola, Roberto Di Matteo and Frank Lampardamong others.

Arsenal week: Champions League triumph, Premier League defeatSportsGrid

first Chelsea manager, now in RomaHis former defensive pivot asked him who his favorites were in this year's edition. Premier League title race and Mourinho I was clear about two candidates.

“I give 51% to city ​​of manchester“,” Mourinho He said after a few seconds of thinking about it. “And 49% Liverpool“.

One of the podcast contributors, Chris McHardy, He jumped in surprise and asked him about Arsenalwho are the current leaders of the league, after they took advantage Liverpool's 0-0 draw against Manchester United by beating Brighton 2-0 in it Emirates Stadium.

Instantly, Mourinho answered without remorse: “No.” The answer did not come Mikel Obi indifferent, who began to laugh out loud.

Mourinho reflects on his time in England

The Portuguese coach reviewed his first successes with Chelsea in it Abramovich was, his difficult moment in manchester united to your current adventure in Roma Who did he win with? conference league in 2022.

“The current problem with players is that they see training as just training.” Mourinho he said, hinting at a change of times. “Before they were like a game.

“I had bad luck in Chelsea. “We were almost in two Champions League finals, but they were one of the best teams I've ever been in.”

Mourinho on his two “mistakes”

Both Obi Mikel and McHardy asked about Mohamed Salah and Kevin de Bruynes short stay in Chelsea under his reign. Mourinho They were also not given much playing time in their early 20s and both left for different pastures.

Salah headed to Italy and KDB They headed to Germany, but now they are both back in the first division and they are considered two of the best players. Possibly the two best. But Mourinho he doesn't regret it.

“They left because they wanted to” Mourinho saying. “They didn't have the patience to wait for the right moment and their career was going in the wrong direction.

DeBruyne “He started playing in the Premier League and, not playing in the European Super Cup, he asked to leave.”

Source link

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.